70% Dark Handmade Chocolate (Made with 100% Trinitario Cacao Beans)
- This product is not THC infused - yet.
- THC is helping farming communities diversity! We made these chocolate bars in collaboration with Brasso Seco Chocolates as part of the Alliance of Rural Communities.
- Brasso Seco Chocolate Company source its Trinitario cacao beans from the mountain estate of Brasso Seco, a picturesque village nestled in the Northern Range rainforest, at the base of the highest peak in Trinidad, Mt. El Cerro del Aripo, located in the Caribbean. It is a lovely small community of about 300 residents (some are from the Amerindian descent and many who have been here for generations) .
- The Brasso Seco Chocolate Company is part of the Alliance of Rural Communities that help farming communities diversify and create sustainable sources of income.
- This fine flavored handcrafted chocolate bar is made by Brasso Seco Chocolate Company, one of the first rural community-owned chocolate companies in Trinidad and Tobago . This chocolate bar is made from single cacao estate, grown, picked, roasted and moulded by the same farmers’ hands, every time.
- This bar will help you experience the pristine and simplicity of Mother Nature in the Caribbeans. The addition of cacao nibs adds a unique nutty flavor and crunchy texture that gives a whole new meaning to chocolates and nuts, not to mention the supercharged health benefits of anti-oxidants and flavonoids contained in the cacao nibs!
- Strong cacao flavor, with earthy notes and mild undertones of fruitiness
- All natural ingredients
- Grown chemical free
- Handmade with 100% Trinitario cacao beans
- Cacao Beans, Demerara Sugar, Cacao Butter