Trinidad Scorpion Pepper Sauce
- This product is not THC infused - yet.
- THC is helping farming communities diversify! We made this Scorpion Pepper Sauce in collaboration with Habanero Pepper Sauce Trinidad.
- Habanero Pepper Sauce was made by a simple woman with a big flare for flavor, Hafeza. In the 1980s the products were introduced in a small family restaurant in the village of Claxton Bay, Trinidad and Tobago. As the demand for Habanero Pepper Sauce grew, the family decided that it was only fair to share the gourmet pepper sauce with the entire world. Today it is made with the same love and passion as it was in the beginning.
- All the peppers used in the Habanero Pepper Sauce are ripened on the trees under the wonderful Caribbean sun. They are then hand picked and color sorted. The pepper sauce is made in small batches with fresh ingredients. The peppers are not bought in bulk or refrigerated to give that great fresh “just out of the garden” flavor.
- This pepper sauce is made using only the best grade of the infamous Trinidad Scorpion Peppers. While there are many versions on this pepper all claiming to be the hottest pepper in the world, you simply cannot beat the rich hot fruity flavor of the Original Scorpion Pepper from Trinidad. The flavor is intensely hot, yet flavory – the secret is in our wonderfully rich soil and sunshine.
- The Trinidad Scorpion Pepper is one of the world’s hottest peppers, and is not to be messed with! If you enjoy eating super-hot peppers and don’t mind the heat, then this Trinidad Scorpion Pepper is perfect for you!
- The Trinidad Moruga Scorpion is a variety of the Capsicum Chinese species, which is the bonnet family of peppers and is currently second on the World’s Hottest Pepper list.
- Home made sun-ripened peppers
- Hand selected peppers
- Fresh ingredients only
- No artificial coloring, flavor or preservatives
- No mustard or corn starch
- Trinidad Scorpion Peppers, Vinegar, Vegetables, Vegetable Oil, Garlic, Salt, Ascorbic Acid